A Nanobot is a force that, if put together with enough Nanobots, can change everything. A Nanobot is commonly referred to as “the little guy”. Well guess what, we are enough “little guys” to change music!
We support Local and Independent Music! We Are Nanobots!
Of the 117 albums we discovered here at Nanobot Rock Reviews in 2012, we asked you to select what you believed was the best.
Here are the top 25 discoveries of 2012 as selected by YOU:
25. Gumshen: Everything What We Recorded
24. Dead Fingers: Dead Fingers
23. Jonathan Warren & The Billy Goats: A Little Something Stronger Than Wine
22. Tidelands: We’ve Got A Map
21. The Bombay Royale: You Me Bullets Love
20. Glim Dropper: The Last Days Of Analog
19. Russell Howard: City Heart
17. Lilygun: Lilygun
16. Starcar Sunday: Starcar Sunday
15. Time & Energy: Strange Kind of Focus
14. Ben Draiman: The Past is Not Far Behind
13. Item 9 & The Mad Hatters: Old Style
12. 20 Foot Forehead: Static the Airwaves
7. Skinny Lister: Forge & Flagon
6. Jerad Finck: Stuck In Your Riddle
4. The Everyday Losers: Social Paradise
2. Blue Gillespie: Seven Rages of Man
1. Cobalt Blue: Still a Natural Condition
Thank you very much to all those who voted! We can’t wait to see what we discover in 2013!
Pingback: Press | Starcar Sunday
Jared Finck! Such a great record, thank you Nanobot!
Blue Gillespie #2 brilliant, hope 2013 is even better for the band and you, thanks guys…